Monday, November 7, 2011

Transition

It’s official. After 3 ½ amazing years, this weekend I said goodbye to my San Francisco apartment. I’m going to miss my view of Alcatraz and the Bay, watching the sunset over the Golden Gate Bridge from the roof, and my fabulous roommate, Ms. Tasha Anderson. Goodbye city living and hello suburbs. I’m officially in transition for the next few months until I start my next chapter: New York City! Until then, here are some hilarious photos of Tasha and I trying to move my bed on Friday. (Yes, that darn thing got stuck and yes, we had to call some guys to come help us. This is what happens when you live on the 4th floor in an old San Francisco apartment!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for an amazing chapter my dear friend. Cheers to the next and all that it has to offer!

    <3 Tasha

    ReplyDelete